Friday, November 1, 2013

Ball/ Schaub Wedding

I was so excited when my good friend Tracy Ball called me to help her with her daughters wedding! Emma is such a doll, so I couldn't refuse! The food was just as sweet as Emma! Sweet Sonya Sensations was ready to take on the task at hand! Emma pondered on what she wanted. She had me focused on doing the dessert for her special day. Tracy and Emma bought my toffee from the La Di Da Designs boutique. They both loved it so much that it was mandatory for this wedding! She also wanted her other favorite, Salt River Bars! I told her that I knew how to make them and she was over the moon! She later called me saying, "I feel like I need something healthy!" We decided that fruit skewers were the best choice! The healthy ones at the wedding needed something sweet too! This night was picture perfect! Tracy and Emma both have wonderful taste! This night was so wonderful!


Mr. & Mrs. Schaub








No comments: